The Hosmer School Parent Teacher Organization is dedicated to bringing resources to classrooms, staff, and the Hosmer community. We work with the school faculty to provide a variety of programs designed to enhance the elementary school experience of our students. The success of this mission depends upon every member of our community. All parents and guardians of Hosmer students, as well as Hosmer faculty, are considered members of the PTO and are invited to participate in monthly meetings. The PTO welcomes all parents, guardians, and teachers to join us in the planning of community events and programs that take place during the school year.
How Can You Help?
- Participate in a PTO meeting
- Be a classroom or grade-level representative
- Organize or volunteer at a PTO event
- Spread the word about the PTO
- Make a financial contribution to the PTO at whatever level you can to support the enrichment program the PTO sponsors
In short, if you are reading this web site you are probably a member of the PTO. For more information talk to us! We are parents like you.