Hosmer Science Night will be held Thursday, October 23rd from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Cup Tower – A Hosmer favorite – How high can you build using paper cups?
- Boats Afloat – Construct a boat of our aluminum foil and see how many pennies it can hold and still float.
- Paper Bridge – Using paper and tape, how long a bridge can you build?
- Pencil Balance – Try making a pencil stand on its tip using only wire and clothespins.
- Tangram – Arrange seven shapes to make a single square.
And we are going to give you dinner (thank you PTO!).
Pizza and carrot sticks.
Volunteers are always needed and appreciated: email Anita Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Night is generously supported by a grant from the Belmont Savings Bank Foundation